Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Worship is the Gateway

Worship is the gateway to breakthrough. I recently discovered this fact while I was facing a horrible situation that was too much for me in at the natural. But I was asked by a spiritual father to worship God. After a time of singing praise songs we turned our attention to God and worship.  Worship is magnifying the worth and value of another. When we worship God we magnify his character in virtues. So at the request of my Elder I entered into worship for about an hour. Worship allowed me to take my mind off my problem long enough for God to work a breakthrough.

While my mind was on God in worship, God was creating a situation for my deliverance. The breakthrough happened for me during my worship.  I ckecked my email after the time of worhip of God only to discover that GOD was working on the heart of someone else to give me the breakthrough that I needed. I had a voicemail  and email documenting this fact .

Another example of this pathway to breakthrough came the very next day. I had been struggling to resume my work as a Uber driver. After pushing through the difficulties of resuming the work, getting all the paperwork in place and  verifying documents. NOW I was ready. I turned on the Uber Partner app but after about ten minutes no passengers.

It came to my mind to start worshiping  and before even two minutes of worship my first client called and within a few minutes my first passenger was in the car with a long distance trip to Long Beach.

I realize that God was trying to teach me something that worship is the pathway to breakthrough. Worship gives all minds the opportunity to turn away from the bigness of the problem to the Greatness of God. In the space created by Worship our hearts are encouraged  and God gets the victory.

Please take a moment to watch the  Periscope  video that I have attached to this blog. In it you will find my discussion about the breakthrough and a special treat, my personal testimony of how I came to spiritual breakthrough.  Peace and and blessings. Remember to keep your hands clean and your heart pure. You can't go wrong with that.

<iframe width="640" height="569" src="https://katch.me/embed/v/de80391e-07fe-34a8-8e29-30e418c6c772?sync=1" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>