Sunday, May 9, 2010

How to Choose a Good Bible for Personal Reading or Bible Study


This teaching is a response to questions asked in our Thursday night Bible about the original language of the Bible and the versions that come from it came to be. The other question this bible study answers is what is considered a good Bible? How does the King James Bible fit in the discussion? It there a good modern English Bible?  

In this lesson I provided several types of bible for our class to handle and review. Later in the lesson I review the article choosing a Bible By Dr. Daniel B. Wallace. He was one of my Greek professors at Dallas Theological Seminary. I hope that you will enjoy the lesson and share it with your friends. Click on the link to hear the teaching: http://tinyurl.com/How-To-Choose-A-Bible

If you want the printed notes contact me at  la2ndcc@aol.com