Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Do YOU have the Goods?

Until recently, the Book of James has always been a troubling book for me. I could hardly get through the first four verses because I just DID NOT have the goods?

You may ask what are the goods. The Goods is a quality of life and Attitude that sees all trials and tests that we fall into as being a wonderful gift from God and a sign that you are growing in your faith and Trust in God.

I just did not have the goods, every time the adversity or a struggle came my way I ran the other way screaming the Devil is a liar.. or some other religious sounding thing trying to avoid the pain and discomfort of Growth on the path way toward spiritual maturity.

James seems to be telling us within the first few versus of his book that we have go to change our perspective on life's challenges, trials and tribulation. He tells us to count it all joy when we fall into diverse trials because they will work to our advantage. Now do you see why I avoided this dude James. He is a little too real for me.

In the message I have attached entitled "Do YOU have the Goods?" I deal with some introductory issues of James and then I teach about why and how we can indeed count it all joy when we fall into divers tribulations.....

If you want to know more about this powerful message then do the light work of cutting and pasting the following link into your browser and then, Down load the message Do YOU have the Goods? I hope by the end of the message you will be able to declare. I GOT IT....I got the Goods!

Listen to the message and tell me what you think...

here is the link....

http://tinyurl.com/Do-YOU-have-the-Goods


You can preview the message at this link...

http://preview.tinyurl.com/Do-YOU-have-the-Goods